Translate

2014年2月7日星期五

Holiday LED Light Sightings on the Road

Well, Christmas has come and gone, but that doesn’t mean our enjoyment of the holiday lights has to wane just yet. This week I’m in Colorado visiting family and I was amazed to see many extravagant and high tech light displays. This one we found on the way home from my uncle’s house; it was an amazing display of outdoor LED lights that wrapped around a huge property, including a horse pasture. Each tree was wrapped with a different color of RGB LED lights, and thanks to the freshly fallen snow, the effect was magical! I especially loved the long corridor of LED lights leading to the houses. I know the holidays can be a stressful time, but I have to say, I’ll miss seeing all of these beautiful displays of personal creativity, festivity and technology! Until next year, dear readers! Happy Holidays!


没有评论:

发表评论